Search Results for: blog page2 boxer design
There are 7 results(s) found matching your search
- TeamPersonnel contacts for Boxer Design & Manufacturing team
- LockformingBoxer manufacture a standard range of machinery, primarily for the ventilation ducting industry which are used to produce various seams for joining sheet metal.
- Finished productsThis gallery shows only some of the products which can be produced using machinery provided by Boxer Design and Manufacturing.
- ContactBoxer Design & Manufacturing Ltd Unit 2, Boundary Court, Crossley Road, Heaton Chapel, Stockport, SK4 5GA, England
- Slip On Flange Production LineThis line of machinery is capable of producing three profiles namely- 20mm Slip-on Flange (0.6/0.7) thick, 30mm Slip-On Flange (0.7/0.9) thick, 40mm Slip-On Flange (0.9/1.2) thick from 1000kg coils of galvanised mild steel in cut lengths from 100mm to 5 metres.
- Automated metal formingThe continuous nature of roll forming can be extolled by incorporating other processes such as ribbing, piercing notching, shearing, cropping, ring rolling or folding. This produces an efficient, compact production line from coil or blank, which may include offload or shearing of the completed product.
- 16s flanging machinesThe Boxer flanging machine is constructed using hardened working components for wear resistance and blackened plates to protect against corrosion. It is housed in a modern powder coated cabinet allowing easy access during operation.